Security of your account
The security and integrity of your account and details is at all times your responsibility. You are required to take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep secure any and all information and details regarding your account with TriBreath Pty Ltd. TriBreath Pty Ltd will at all times maintain what we believe is the best available security and confidentiality standards and conditions to secure any and all information and details as provided by you.
Protect your passwords
If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters — a combination of letters and numbers is best.
- Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained.
- It is also recommended that you frequently change your password. If you need assistance with this, please contact us.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.