NuStems and Boron
You might notice this is the first time i’ve done a post on a supplement here on the TriBreath Blog.
And i’m doing this because i feel compelled to.
i’ve had such an amazing turn-around in some health issues that started appearing 3 or 4 years ago and were gaining traction at a ferocious speed, that i believe it’s my duty as a loving human being.
Most of us (me included) know, that when it comes to optimal health, our body’s primarily require three things…
- Oxygenation (air)
- Hydration (water)
- Nourishment (nutrients, minerals, vitamins, love, connection, movement etc.)
On a nutrient, mineral elemental level, one of the big elements that not many of us are familiar with is Boron.
i was one of the not-to-familiar!
i knew about boron but i didn’t know what the far-reaching implications could be with regard to my health if my body wasn’t receiving adequate supply of said mineral
So i’ll start by saying, have you ever heard the old adage, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away?”
Have you ever wondered why an apple was considered essential for maintaining good health?
Well cop this!
In a scientific study completed in France in 1967, it was discovered that the Boron content of an apple in the early 1900’s was around 20mg.
In 1967 it was less than 1mg and today according the US agricultural research centre, it is now approx. 0.46mg.
Ploquin J. “Boron in Foodstuffs” Bull de la Societe Scientifique d’Hygiene Alimentaire, 55, (1-3), 70-113, 1967.
Could it be that where the apple saying originated from, the soil these apple trees were grown had a high content of boron or what are called borates available to feed the tree?
You see recently i was introduced to a supplemented source of borates in the form of fructo-borates called NuStems.
Unfortunately due to legal restrictions you can’t buy it at the shops, but you can get it!
NuStems can only be accessed by someone with the appropriate credentials.
And a heads up!
This is why there’s a questionaire.
It’s to cover the regulatory issues.
Suffice to say i’m letting you know about NuStems because i and many others i’ve introduced the NuStems to have been blown away by the shifts experienced both physically and mentally.
A bit about boron
Boron in its natural mineral state is a silver metallic rock known as a borate.
Borates have an unbalanced molecular number, meaning it is always chasing another atom.
By joining with oxygen from the atmosphere it becomes what we know as the ant killer Borax.
Many studies have shown this to cause infertility in this form and is even toxic at high doses.
But boron, or more to the point borates, are now recognised to be essential for the health of our bodies. We can survive on very low amounts 10 – 20mg per day, but optimal health is closer to 70 – 90mg per day.
This is required for optimal health both Stem Cell Matrix formation and growth NaBC1 and essential for Stem Cell Signalling (activation of stem cells for repair) in the human body.
This is a good article to help.
Boron has been shown in Scientific Studies around the globe to be an essential mineral for restoring health in the following ailments.
- Arthritis (Magnesium and Calcium cannot be utilised efficiently without Boron)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (A parasitic disease that attacks joints, along with other parasites in the body)
- Stem Cell Matrix (Essential for the base a stem cell grows on)
- Stem Cell Signalling (Communication is blocked without boron to transmit these signals)
- Estrogens Production (Menopause symptoms are drastically reduced and balances the hormones)
- Osteoporosis (Stops the Calcium dump into the blood stream and regulates the bone strength)
- Vitamin D Absorption (Vit D is not easily absorbed without Boron to regulate the Enzymes)
- Testosterone (Hormone production for muscle growth and proven to reduce PSA to normal)
- Breast and Prostate Cancers (Shrunk in numerous studies)
- Brain Function and Cognition (Boron essential in the correct growth of brain cells)
- Increases Hormone Production (Type II D.M., Steroid production, and more)
- Increases NAD+ Production (found to increases the binding of two NAD with Boro-esters)
- Increased Immune Function (found to be an immune regulator)
Reduced Inflammation (found to reduce chronic inflammation from cytokine excessive production)
- Cruciferous plants and fruit, grown organically in rich soil that has not been depleted, are the richest source for boron levels. This boron is in an original state of Borate.
NuStems utilise a high grade of Fructo-Borate from fruit, that is both natural absorbed in water and easily utilised by the body.
i wouldn’t let you know if i didn’t believe this is a gem.
If your health isn’t where you would like it to be, i strongly suggest you get started on some borates.
In the referrer code box use: VPA