Feeling STRESSED? Try this!
Whenever you’re feeling stressed, anxious, irritable or any other of the unsavory states of mind, below is an edited snippet of a video to help you relax your body, calm your mind & uplift your spirit.
Using your breath and other regenerative techniques, the technique that i share with you in the video below, is one of many that i’ve developed over the many years i’ve been practicing the Wall Work.
A practice that literally helps you return the physical structure of your body (primarily your skeletal system) back to its original Factory Default Settings which is basically perfect alignment.
Using the three earthing points of your feet to really ground you, relaxing your body as described in this video helps you “direct your energy to where the energy needs to be released”.
Directing the energy forces
As you direct every IN-breath and OUT-breath comes the pulsation of expansion.
First through the lower and upper rib cage, right up to your mastoid process (the base of your skull) or what is called the “Gates of Consciousness”.
Even if you don’t know what i’m referring to with regard to how to use your body’s earthing points and where they are (watch the full unedited video in the TriBreath Members Area), just practicing what i share with you in this little snippet can be so wonderful for you.
And we haven’t even addressed the elongation of your spine and the expansion of your neural network using the Science of the Triangle.
i absolutely adore this practice and the many people i’ve shared this with agree.
In it’s simplest form, the process goes like this…
- As you breathe IN, say to yourself relax my eyes.
As you breathe OUT, relax your eyes.
- As you breathe IN, say to yourself relax my tongue.
As you breathe OUT, relax your tongue.
- As you breathe IN, say to yourself relax the back of my neck.
As you breathe OUT, relax the back of your neck.
- As you breathe IN, say to yourself relax my bum.
As you breathe OUT, relax your bum.
- With every IN-breath and OUT-breath, let go of the tension and let your body move where it wishes to move.
When you get good at “feeling where your body tension is sitting”, and moving deeper into the denser areas of your body that hold your body in heaviness, the lightness you feel can be quite euphoric.
It’s also a big favourite for the people to finish their TriBreath session at the park.
Everybody’s eyes shine brighter and they move in a lighter more fluid way.
Anyway, if the techniques i share with you in this video provide benefit to you, you can find the unedited video that also guides and teaches you…
- What and where the earthing points are and how to benefit from this knowledge.
- The Science of the Triangle to help you release and open up your thoracic cage allowing your body greater depth of breath.
- How to elongate your spine and return your head to being in the Crown position rather than feeling as though it’s on the chopping board.
This along with lots of other regenerative video’s to help keep your body mobile, active and responsive no matter what age you are within the TriBreath Members Area.
If you have any queries, let me know.
ACCESS THE TRIBREATH™ MEMBERS AREA TODAY
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
This is my guarantee to you. If within 30 days of your TriBreath™ Membership registration, if you can honestly say you put the effort in to time your body up to your breath, and you don’t feel more connected and more in control of your breath and your body, if you ask for a refund, it will be given!
MOVE EASIER, BREATHE DEEPER, WALK TALLER, RUN FASTER
Inside the TriBreath™ Members Teaching Area, there you’ll find an ever updated library of video’s to help…
- Strengthen your breath, mind and body connection.
- Age friendly techniques to increase and restore your lung capacity.
- Lose weight as you focus on your oxygen intake using the TriBreath™ movements for a low-impact full body workout anywhere, anytime.
- Enjoy the freedom to exercise, elongate and strengthen your core when you’re out walking.
- Discover injury and rehabilitation techniques to help keep you active and mobile.
- Increase neural activation to help restore, maintain and regenerate body communication.
- Downloadable PDF’s and so much more!